Friday 24 August 2012

Adventure Time - My Best Friends In The World (What Am I To You)

This is a song in the episode "What Was Missing". Gatau kenapa sejak bangun lagu ini muter muter di kepala, tiba tiba keinget aja kali. Lagunya dinyanyiin Finn sama Marceline, Marceline main bass juga, Jake biola, terus PB mainin BMO(?) suaranya kaya nyentuk nyentuk gitu (?) gatau disebutnya apaan. Ini pas ada Door Lord yang ngambil barang barang kesayangan mereka terus kabur lewat pintu pintu gitu. Story behind the episode : Finn got that PB's piece of hair in the episode called "To Cut a Woman's Hair" and it appear too in the episode "Incendium". Aku kalo nulis ginian berdasarkan ingatan loh ya, jadi maapin kalo ada salah judul ep/nama/kejadian/tempat danlainlain.


Here's the lyrics!

Everyone, Bubblegum
I’m so dumb
I should have just told you what I lost
Was a piece of your hair!

Now it’s gone, gone forever,
but I guess, what does it matter?
When I just... just had all of you there.
Oh, I just had all of you there with me, my friends...
if you’re even my friends.

(You like this? This is what was missing! The truth!)

What am I to you? Am I a joke, your knight or your brother?
What am I to you? Do you look down on me 'cause I’m younger?
Do you think that I don’t understand?
I just wanted us together and to play as a band,
Last night was the most fun I've ever had,
Even liked it when the two of you would get mad... at each other.

Oh, you, a-a-a-a-are my best friends in the world
You a-a-a-a-are my best friends in the world.

And that’s ri-i-i-i-ight I’m talking about the two of you girls.
And you, Jake,

I wanna sing a song to you and I refuse to make it fake.

What am I to you?

Am I a joke, your knight or your brother? (am I a joke, your knight or your brother?)
(What am I to you?)
Do you look down on me 'cause I’m younger?

Do you think that I don’t understand?
I just wanted us together and to play as a band
I’ll forget that I lost a piece of your hair,
I’ll remember the pasta that we shared... over there.


Oh oh, you, a-a-a-a-are (oh oh, you a-a-a-a-are)
my best friends in the world.
You a-a-a-a-are my best friends in the world.
That’s ri-i-i-i-ight (that's ri-i-i-i-ight)
I'm talking about the two of you girls, and you, Jake,


I’m gonna sing a song to you and I refuse to make it fake. (OooooAaaaa...)
OooooAaaaa...

Make no mistake, I’m gonna sing a song that feels so real it’ll make this do-o-o-or break!


Ada chordnya juga di http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/My_Best_Friends_in_the_World

0 comments:

Post a Comment